To become a runner, it’s quite simple: All you have to do is run. But if your aim is to improve as a runner – whether that means getting faster, going further, or running without injury – you’ll need to run with purpose. At the very least, runners should mix up their speed and terrain with each run to avoid falling into a rut, which can lead to plateauing performance, burnout, or injury. But to really thrive, runners should pull from an arsenal of workouts, each one designed to develop the mind and body into a strong, well-rounded runner.
Running To The Beat is going to make your runs more enjoyable, faster, build your endurance, improve your speed, improve your economy and much more.. Running To The Beat is where you will find some of the best motivating running music available in the world of music. Below you will find numerous workout mixes to accompany you on your runs. They will help you achieve your peak performance all the while making your runs more enjoyable. Follow these instructions to download and subscribe (I-tunes or Google Play) to Running To The Beat.
- Search thru the workouts
- Click on Continue Reading
- On the second page you will see the audio player.
- Click Download and the mix will be downloaded directly to your computer
- Click Subscribe and you will be given the option to to subscribe to iTunes, Android or email.
- If you have iTunes click on the iTunes link and you will be directed straight to the Running To The Beat podcast. Once this is completed every mix will be available on your phone as they are released. – BEST OPTION
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org